Headquartered in Bristol, PA, USA, AstaTech, Inc. is a leading provider of
advanced intermediates, innovative chemical process technologies, and
contract chemistry R&D services mainly for pharmaceutical and biotech
industries world-wide. Its R&D research facility in US and China and
manufacturing facility in China have been serving the needs of all stages
ofdrug discovery, development and manufacturing for nearly 20 years.
The candidate should have a minimum 4 year college degree with chemistry
background, any computer skills is preferred. Having excellent team work capability, good communication and negotiation skills, good presentation
skills with fluent English.
- Work closely with US lab and partner project management, QC and customer service to update project status to customers. Update may be sent to customer service or customers directly when necessary. Call or email customers to deliver clear and accurate status for chemistry and technical issues, as well as professional and convincing explanations for problems and delays.
- Daily update AstaTech Catalog Database with new supplier, competitor, chemistry and other information, adjust product list price based on technical and marketing changes, fix errors in the database.
- Work with partners to organize and format product updating files, and import the files into AstaTech Catalog Database.
- Perform monthly and quarterly major updates of AstaTech Catalog Database.
- Assure online catalog database updated on daily bases.
- Prepare and send catalog update files to customers, distributors and commercial product platforms weekly and quarterly.
- Optimize catalog database management by new coding and process.
- Other duties assigned by management.
Please send resume to：firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Project Management
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly