KBP Biosciences is a biopharmaceutical company headquartered in Princeton, NJ, USA, with discovery, preclinical development, and CMC based in Jinan, Shandong, China. KBP has multiple projects in clinical development. Currently the company is seeking for a senior pharmaceutical chemist to join the company to lead late stage and commercia CMC efforts.
The ideal candidate should have extensive experience and knowledge in chemical & pharmaceutical process R&D and production for both pilot and commercial scale, to support clinical development programs and commercial production. Knowledge and experiences with GMP regulation, skills in management and supervision, and effective communications are essential.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Education: A Ph.D. in chemistry/chemical engineering, pharmaceutics, or related areas is preferred.
- At least 8 years of related experience in pharmaceutical companies, with a focus in process R&D and large-scale production.
- In depth understanding of GMP and product certification.
- Experiences and demonstrated skills in supervision and management.
- Work location: preferably based in Jinan, Shandong. Locations such as Shanghai, China, and NJ, US with frequent travel to Jinan are also acceptable.
Apply for VP, CMC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly