Analytical GC Mass Spectroscopy Flavor Chemist
The key responsibilities of this role will be to perform complex physical and/or chemical analysis of raw materials, in-process products, and finished goods; to prepare detailed reports with recommendations and to perform routine maintenance and troubleshooting
The candidate will be
- A Subject Matter Expert with knowledge base acquired in any of the following areas of expertise: flavour chemistry mass spectroscopy; advanced analytical techniques related to GC-MS and GC-HRMS; unknown compound identification
- Works independently; may be required to coach other professionals.
- Lead research projects and develop or validate laboratory test methods or equipment to ensure reliability and accuracy of analytical results.
- Organize workflow and task schedules to maximize laboratory efficiency
- Proficient in applying established standards
- Willing to accept challenging projects that require multi-disciplinary approaches and that often involve urgent non-routine work