Tenure-Track Faculty Positions in Chemistry
The Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology at Cornell University is searching for tenure-track faculty members at the Assistant Professor level. Outstanding candidates with research interests in all areas of chemistry are encouraged to apply. A Ph.D. degree is required, and postdoctoral experience is preferred. Application materials should be submitted electronically to Academic Jobs Online at https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/11531. The deadline for submitting applications is October 15, 2018. Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Diversity and Inclusion are a part of Cornell University’s heritage. We are an employer and educator recognized for valuing AA/EEO, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities. Cornell University is an innovative Ivy League university and a great place to work. Our inclusive community of scholars, students, and staff impart an uncommon sense of larger purpose, and contribute creative ideas to further the university's mission of teaching, discovery, and engagement.
More searches like this
- Agrochemical Teaching-Undergraduate Full time jobs in Washington D.C.
- Biochemical Teaching-Undergraduate Full time jobs in Washington D.C.
- Green Chemistry Teaching-Undergraduate Full time jobs in Washington D.C.
- Nuclear / Radiochemical Teaching-Undergraduate Full time jobs in Washington D.C.
- Petrochemicals Teaching-Undergraduate Full time jobs in Washington D.C.