Consider joining Lancaster Laboratories where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating 50 years of service, Lancaster Laboratories is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for a QC Chemist to support our Professional Scientific Services group in Foster City, CA
QC Chemist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
- Support GMP testing activities by performing analytical methods including UPLC/HPLC, Dissolution, GC, Thermogravimetric DSC/TGA, and KF titration
- Perform data analysis and troubleshoot methods and instrumentation
- Prepare data for presentation and assist in generating technical reports, and interact with other groups within the department
- Perform review and peer review of analytical data
- Initiate and perform investigations and development, as needed
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Demonstrated success in GMP regulated analytical environments
- Previous experience conducting and analyzing data for analytical methods such as UPLC/HPLC, Dissolution, Thermogravimetric DSC/TGA, and KF titrations
- Deep understanding of experimentation and data analysis using Empower software (Version III)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience interacting with people from a wide range of skill levels and experience
- Ability to communicate complex scientific findings and recommendations in one-on-one discussions and departmental meetings
- Excellent technical writing experience in a regulatory environment such as protocols, reports, and SOPs
- Demonstrated ability to work as an independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, result-driven and highly flexible team-player in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail; excellent time management skills including the ability to manage ones project resource requirements (material, manpower, time, etc.), and ability to elevate relevant issues to project lead and line-management
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with internal and external clients, self ‑ motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- B.S. and 1-2 years of experience in an analytical GMP regulated environment
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday through Friday (8 a.m.-5p.m.), with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Foster City, California are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Lab PSS employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.