Analytical Chemist (PhD or Master's)
Boulder Scientific Company seeks an Analytical Chemist for method development with a focus on supporting our Research & Development group. The desired candidate will exhibit a solid foundation in method development, troubleshooting analytical instrumentation, and experience in both NMR and chromatography method development. You are encouraged to submit a cover letter, along with your own Word or PDF resume.
- Efficiently plan and execute method development of R&D processes slated for scale-up.
- Use a combination of literature and experimentation to identify viable characterization methods for organic/organometallic synthesis.
- Summarize results, write technical reports and effectively present information to stakeholders.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair existing instrumentation including NMR, GC-MS, GC/FID, and LC-MS.
- Validate analytical methods and provide analytical support as needed for troubleshooting processes.
A PhD or MS in Chemistry with an emphasis in analytical chemistry and a background in organic/organometallic synthesis. Preference will be given to those with relevant industrial experience.
Boulder Scientific offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life and disability insurance, paid time off, and 401(k) matching. Quarterly and annual bonus potential.
About Boulder Scientific Company
Boulder Scientific Company (BSC) is a specialty chemical manufacturer, internationally recognized as a leader in the field of specialty organometallic and metallocene compounds with strong market position in polyolefin and electronic industries. We excel in developing custom and specialty products from laboratory to full-scale manufacturing through the innovative, expertise and commitment of our professional team. We have two locations approximately 40 miles north of Denver.
We are committed to a safe, healthy and productive work environment for all employees. All candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment drug test (including marijuana testing) and all employees are subject to random testing throughout their careers at BSC.
The position is open to all candidates eligible to work in the United States for any employer. Sponsorship of visas or permanent residency applications is not provided by the company.