Chemists or Chemical Engineers
Tired of overly bureaucratic environments and slow advancement despite being a top performer? Then it’s time for a fresh start with an exciting technology company that provides unlimited upside for top performers who want to grow professionally and become leaders early in their careers.
Visionary Fiber Technologies, Inc. (“VFT”) is looking for top performers to join our distinguished team and grow our company into a global enterprise! We’re on the hunt for bright, eager, entrepreneurial Chemists and Chemical Engineers who are seeking a dynamic work environment with the opportunity for rapid development and advancement. If you have an appetite for the fast-pace and energetic environment of a start-up, where top performers are rewarded based on their contribution to the organization, including potential stock options for proven contributors, then check VFT out.
VFT is a start-up company that is commercializing fiber film technology out of its headquarters in Lockhart, TX (about 20 minutes south of Austin). In addition to ongoing commercialization in refining crude vegetable oils, VFT is aggressively developing its revolutionary technology for application in various industries that depend on phase transfer catalysis. The technology has application in 100’s of industries, including renewable fuels, organic synthesis, ionic liquid extraction of target metal ions and aliphatic/aromatic substitutions, among many others.
The profile of candidates we’re looking for are:
- Sharp, curious and driven self-starters seeking an opportunity to shine in an environment with unique potential for professional growth under the tutelage of a renowned leadership team.
- Collaborative individuals that aren’t afraid to think outside the box and challenge assumptions, but recognize teams are always stronger than an individual.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a chemical processing/industrial refining environments
- Experience with ionic liquids, separation technologies and/or two phase chemistry preferred, but not required
What you’ll be asked to do:
- Work side-by-side with world class scientists and engineers in a team oriented collaborative culture with advancement based on meritocracy
- Use problem solving skills to develop processes and methods to solve new and unique technical problems
- Conduct R&D to develop patents for new and exciting applications of our technology.
- Coordinate trials and evaluations of new products/processes to ensure reliability, quality and performance in order to introduce our new process in a rapidly growing number of fields and applications.
- Ample opportunities to take on additional roles and responsibilities, which in turn, will enable you to gain managerial and leadership skills.
If this sounds like music to your ears, please send us your resume at: email@example.com
We have immediate openings so expect to hear from us.
VFT offers competitive pay, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, disability and life insurance, 3 weeks of PTO, paid holidays, the week off between Christmas and New Years (PAID!) and the opportunity to work with renowned scientists who are putting their dreams into action.
Visionary Fiber Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.