The Analytical Chemist tests and reports results for formulations in the Development program, including physical and chemical properties. Will be integral member of Formulations department. Reports to Head of Chemistry.
- Develop, validate, and/or document Analytical Methods and Specifications for R&D and Manufacturing use
- Trouble-shoot and maintain analytical equipment
- Is familiar with formulation types, and implications for analysis
- Interface with internal groups (Registrations, Supply Chain) and external groups (manufacturers of active ingredients, 3rd party formulators)
- Participate in Formulations Development Center safety and maintenance programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry with emphasis in Organic Chemistry
- 5 years in chemical analysis with hands-on experience in GC, HPLC, laser scattering particle size measurement, and physical testing methods, such as dispersion, suspension, viscosity, and pH. 10 years’ experience preferred.
- Exposure to analytical methodologies for Crop Protection products is desirable.
**Must be legally authorized to work in United States**
Attn: Human Resources Dept.
370 S. Main St.
Yuma, AZ 85364