The Ondrus Lab at Caltech (www.ondruslab.caltech.edu) is seeking a postdoctoral researcher to join our interdisciplinary team in Chemical Biology, broadly defined. We employ a variety of techniques, including chemical proteomics, CRISPR-based screens, structural biology, and organic chemistry to determine the specific roles of metabolites in cell signaling. Our particular focus is on revealing the function of cholesterol-derived metabolites in the Hedgehog signaling pathway. Accordingly, we are seeking candidates with strengths in the following areas: cell-based assays, proteomics, and/or organic synthesis. Applicants must be well versed in cell signaling pathways or strongly motivated to expand into this field. Additional roles include mentorship of junior graduate/undergraduate students and general lab/instrument maintenance. Only applicants with US citizenship, a Permanent Visa, or a valid Temporary Visa will be considered. To apply, please provide: 1) a cover letter, 2) a CV, 3) a specific area of interest, and 4) a brief summary of past work (no more than 2 pages). Qualified candidates may inquire at email@example.com for further information.
More searches like this
- Analytical Laboratory Full time $50,000 - $59,999 jobs in Pasadena
- Biochemical Laboratory Full time $50,000 - $59,999 jobs in Pasadena
- Biological Laboratory Full time $50,000 - $59,999 jobs in Pasadena
- Biotechnical Laboratory Full time $50,000 - $59,999 jobs in Pasadena
- Genomics Laboratory Full time $50,000 - $59,999 jobs in Pasadena