Senior Scientist, Ph.D.
FreeThink Technologies, Inc., The Thinking CRO, is a rapidly growing company and the world leader in the science and technology of stability. FreeThink conducts laboratory studies for international clients in the pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and consumer products industries and also develops its own new technologies. Our scientists work in a fast-paced environment on a wide variety of projects including mechanistic and scientific investigations; development of stability-indicating methods; rapid shelf-life determinations based on our ASAPprime® software; complex formulation development; and creative problem solving often involving formulation and packaging development.
We are seeking a full-time Senior Scientist (Ph.D.) to work at our laboratories in Branford, Connecticut.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Leading customer projects and interfacing with clients as a key FreeThink contact
- Developing phase-appropriate analytical methods
- Designing and executing studies based on well-designed experiments
- Directing laboratory scientists
- Writing reports for customers
- Leading internal R&D activities within target research areas and defining new areas of research
- Publishing papers on findings in peer-reviewed journals and presenting work at scientific conferences
- Ph.D. in chemistry (physical), chemical engineering, or related scientific discipline
- Evidence of excellent scientific writing and oral presentations
- Work experience (0-5 years) in the pharmaceutical or related industry
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis for any employer without the need for sponsorship
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR FREETHINK TECHNOLOGIES:
- Compensation package commensurate with experience/qualifications
- Company-sponsored health and dental plans
- Matching 401K savings plan
- Beautiful and convenient coastal Connecticut location near New Haven
FreeThink is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, veteran status, disability status or age.