- Batch, Fine or Specialty Chemical Manufacturing background
- Multi-step synthesis
- Tech Transfer skills (laboratory to plant, process troubleshooting and process optimization)
- Working knowledge of glass lined and rotating process equipment.
- Thorough understanding of batch fine chemical unit operations- Reactions, Extractions, Distillation, Filtration, Drying etc., etc. and the utilities that support them
- Excellent communication skills and proven leadership skills
- 5 – 7 years process engineering experience
- BS in Chemical Engineering
- cGMP experience preferred
The Process Engineer is responsible for overseeing the development of processing instructions for plant operations and their introduction to the manufacturing environment.
Responsible for project start up, process optimization and process troubleshooting.
Experience working in a batch, fine chemical environment with a proven track record in technology transfer from the laboratory to the plant.
Be able to lead efforts in reducing cycle times, improving quality, improving batch yields, and reducing overall manufacturing costs.
The successful candidate will have experience gathering information and interacting with all Departments and Management.
Interpreting and organizing the information to insure a successful project outcome.
Responsible for continuously monitoring and developing cost reduction/technical improvement options for existing processes to improve plant performance and maintain product viability.
Resumes should be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Process Engineer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly