Tired of the same old grind?
If so, then it’s time for a fresh start with an exciting technology company that provides unlimited opportunities for top performers who desire professional growth and leadership advancement.
TOPS LLC is seeking bright, enthusiastic, entrepreneurial Chemists or Chemical Engineers who desire a dynamic work environment with the opportunity for rapid development and advancement. If you have the chops for the fast-pace and energetic environment of a start-up, where top performers are rewarded based on their contribution to the organization then check TOPS out.
TOPS is a start-up company that is commercializing a new biomass to oil processing technology in the hemp industry out of its headquarters in Denver, CO with its first processing plant in Hutchinson, KS set to be operational in Q2/Q3 of 2019. Aggressive growth plans include additional locations around the US and internationally in 2020 and beyond.
Here’s the profile of our desired candidate:
- Driven self-starters who value solving problems and new challenges each day.
- Collaborative individuals who recognize the power of “teams” and are willing to challenge the status quo
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Chemical Engineering
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a chemical processing/industrial refining environment
- Current Hemp Processor License or ability to obtain license (which includes FBI background check)
What you’ll be asked to do:
- Work in a team oriented culture
- Validate and improve current manufacturing processes and develop new processes or applications within the hemp industry
- Be comfortbale and capable of taking on multiple responsibilities that enable you to grow your skills for future advancement.
Is this YOU? If so, forward a resume today!
We have immediate openings so expect to hear from us.
TOPS offers competitive pay + bonus, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance & life insurance, 3 weeks of PTO, and paid holidays.
More searches like this
- Agrochemical Research-Applied Full time jobs in Kansas City
- Energy / Fuels Research-Applied Full time jobs in Kansas City
- Environmental Research-Applied Full time jobs in Kansas City
- Green Chemistry Research-Applied Full time jobs in Kansas City
- Organic Research-Applied Full time jobs in Kansas City