Fine Chemicals Specialist
The Fine Chemicals Specialist is responsible for sales support, customers interaction and developing and maintaining technical documentation for industrial and pharma customers. This role works closely with our global Fine Chemicals sales personnel to provide rapid response to customer requests for quote of new or existing products. One position will be located in Solon, OH to handle the East Coast region and one position will be located in Santa Ana, CA to handle the West Coast region.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Build required product documentation.
- To adjust documentation per customer requirements
- Manage supplier qualification in alignment with MP Bio’s ISO procedures.
- To manage the technical content of the Fine Chemical web site and align the web marketing accordingly.
- Follow-up on customer orders to provide information for timely delivery
- Monitor and provide status updates on key customers.
- Interact with global sales, production, customer service, quality control and regulatory affairs as required.
- Provide information for quick turnaround on RFQ’s.
- Write content marketing collaterals
- Work with e-commerce team on e-commerce and web platform promotions of fine chemicals
- Assist in marketing survey and research
- Assists customers in chemical application and process implementation.
- Assists VP Fine Chemicals and/or Director of Fine Chemicals Operations with administrative duties.
- Visit customers sites and attend shows/conferences
Preferred Education & Experience
- Doctorate Degree in science-related field such as Chemistry or Biology. Advanced Degree (Masters) in a science related field such as Chemistry or Biology will be considered in special circumstances.
- Additional business degree or certificate plus.
- Strong technical/experimental background demonstrated by published articles in peer review journals.
- 0- 3 years of experience in the Fine Chemicals or Life Sciences Industry, or some post-doctoral experience preferred but not mandatory
- Knowledge of quality systems as related to chemical industry is a plus
- Candidates with CQIA or ASQ or CPM industrial certification will be given a priority.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to meet deadlines, work in a fast-paced environment with motivation and a results-oriented approach.
- Outgoing with strong communications skills
- Strong followership and leadership capabilities.
Apply for Fine Chemicals Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly