2019-2020 Full-Time Visiting Assistant Professor of Chemistry
The Haverford College Chemistry Department seeks applications for a full-time (five courses per year teaching load) faculty position, in any area of chemistry for the 2019-2020 academic year. Successful candidates are expected to contribute to our curriculum at a variety of levels.
Haverford College is a top-tier small liberal arts college that lies 20 minutes outside of Philadelphia. Haverford has a long tradition in fostering student research in the curriculum; students majoring in chemistry complete integrated laboratory training as juniors and are required to participate in a year-long senior thesis experience.
Candidates must have completed a Ph.D. in chemistry or a related area. Candidates should submit a cover letter, CV, and a brief statement of teaching interests and professional goals. Applications will be reviewed as soon as they are received. For fullest consideration, applications should be received by June 15, 2019. Application materials should be submitted using Interfolio. For technical questions, please contact Interfolio directly at 877-997-8807 or email@example.com.
Questions about the position may be addressed to:
Professor and Chair
Department of Chemistry, Haverford College
370 Lancaster Avenue, Haverford, PA 19041, USA
More searches like this
- Analytical Teaching-Undergraduate Full time jobs in Haverford
- Biochemical Teaching-Undergraduate Full time jobs in Haverford
- Biological Teaching-Undergraduate Full time jobs in Haverford
- Catalysts Teaching-Undergraduate Full time jobs in Haverford
- Computers / Computational / Informatics Teaching-Undergraduate Full time jobs in Haverford