Education: Minimum a Bachelors in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or other technical education with 5 years’ experience in B2B marketing, sales, business development, etc. Current commercial experience for graduates in chemistry and Chemical engineering is not a requirement, however, interest in commercial positions in the future is required. The potential right candidate with experience and training could have an opportunity as a future commercial business manager. Candidate needs to have 1-2 years of commercial engagement experience – with skills such as negotiations, customer support, external services, etc.
- Product Management – engage to review orders, prices, coordinate with customer care to assure orders and shipments are aligned. Address questions or issues related to delivery of products, services and requests to meet customer order requirements.
- Address packaging, shipping, cost optimization and attend to customer specific needs and requests
- New customer support and engagement – including interface to assist in customer set-up in SAP. Address requests and solutions for EHS, REACh, packaging, FDA, ISO, Product technical data sheet, CoA, etc.
- Analyze material procurement cost optimization data, hedging where appropriate and forecasting. Explore alternative uses for by products.
- Interface with shipping and quality control of products with customers and manufacturing.
- Coordinate with IT department to create / develop product engagement and information sharing.
- Provides access to customers to download marketing literature. (with protocols and needs for monitoring and engagement to further address information needs of the visitor)
- Update old marketing literature
- Merge or create literature as required to address market needs under local and umbrella brands.
- Create customer marketing communications that are relevant to the brand and end users to promote product for various end use markets.
- Create customer focused communications on products and markets.
Market Development and Support
- Analyze with customer sales and pricing data for engagement with customers.
- Perform market analysis for specialty, high end packaging, film and fibers, engineered resin, composite applications.
- Track Imports, Raw Material Pricing, Spreads, and develop tactics that seek to grow business profitably.
To be considered for employment in this position you must be eligible to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Drug tests are required unless prohibited by state law.
This employer uses E-Verify.
Apply for Product Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly