Tech Services Representative
Description Auriga Polymers Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Indorama Ventures PLC is seeking a Technical Services Representative to join our Business team. We are looking for a highly motivated professional with demonstrated capabilities. A successful individual in this role must have strong marketing and negotiation skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. This position could be located in Charlotte, NC or Spartanburg, SC.
· Develop effective working relationship with customers. Initiate and manage quality audits as well as analyze product processing data and monitor product end-use performance.
· Steward over product quality with customers.
· Support the business with the handling of customer product performance claims and conduct root cause analyses as appropriate.
· Support business through end-use evaluations and assisting with new product introductions to market. Assist customers with trials and samples.
· Help business in evaluating competitive opportunities. Participate and support the development of new products and business opportunities.
· Proactively identify and recommend new products and product opportunities.
· Work with customer service, research and development, supply chain and logistics to ensure proper management of product quality and inventories.
· Ensure all activities are conducted in full compliance with laws and regulations and company policies. · Support the vetting of product marketing claims used in marketing materials.
· Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
· Expert in PET processing of Injection Molding and Blow Molding systems.
· Good written and oral communications.
· Successful presentation and negotiation skills.
· Self-driven and ability to deliver results with limited supervision.
Education Requirements: Bachelor of Science degree or higher in Engineering, Chemistry or related discipline OR 5 years or more in the PET processing industry.
Minimum Skills Required:
· At least 5 years of experience in PET processing experience of Injection Molding and Blow molding manufacturing.
· Demonstrated strong marketing and successful negotiation skills
· Demonstrated computer proficiency, Windows-based MS Office software applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook).
· Ability to travel up to 40-60%.
To be considered for employment in this position you must be eligible to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V Drug tests are required unless prohibited by state law.
This employer uses E-Verify.
Apply for Tech Services Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly