Shanghai Advanced Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Sciences (SARI-CAS) is located in the center of the Zhangjiang Science Town in Pudong, Shanghai, China. It is a cross-disciplinary and comprehensive institute for research and education that combines research, industry and education together, conducting original innovation research around areas of energy and environment, advanced manufacturing and advanced interdisciplinary technology, and information science and technology. SARI has made some breakthroughs and achievements in low carbon hybrid energy system, smart city, CCUS and new materials, etc. Based on the agreement between CAS and Shanghai Municipality, SARI-CAS is working vigorously as the carrier to build the Zhangjiang Lab.
SARI is seeking scientific research talents in the following scientific research directions:
- Materials and technologies for energy catalysis
- CO2 capture and utilization
- Energy data, Data assimilation
- Energy Storage and Conversion
- Aerodynamic design and review
- Simulation and design of photovoltaic devices
- functional lubricating materials
- Big data and artificial intelligence
- Synchrotron radiation beamline engineering technology
- Accelerator physics, etc.
SARI cordially invites applicants to fill new openings for 15 professor/associate professor positions, and multiple assistant professor positions. Successful candidates will be provided with a significant start-up fund, appropriate lab space, together with settling-in allowance.
Apply for Professor/Associate professor
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly