- Calibrate, validate, maintain and operate laboratory equipment such as HPLC, GC, HS-GC, FTIR, UV-Vis, pH meter, balances, KF, DSC, TGA, NMR, LCMS, and GCMS.
- Conduct GMP analyses of raw materials, in-process materials, finished bulk, and stability samples.
- Complete GMP documentation needed to support release of raw materials, intermediates, and final products.
- Develop and validate methods for use in GMP environment.
- Evaluate analytical methods and procedures and recommend improvements.
- Execute GMP testing for campaigns with a focus on accuracy as well as timeliness of results.
- Typically, BS w/ 10+ years relevant experience, MS w/ 5+ years relevant experience, or PhD. w/ 3+ years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of analytical equipment/instruments such as HPLC, GC, HS-GC, FTIR, UV-Vis, pH meter, KF, DSC, TGA, NMR, LCMS, and GCMS is required.
- Familiarity with GMP regulations required.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills required.
Responsibility and compensation:
In this hands-on position, you will contribute to the R&D team. You will report directly to the Head of Analytical.
The Flamma Group is a growing CDMO. You will join a growing company that has established a solid reputation worldwide. As part of our collaborative Malvern team, you will be able to enjoy a satisfying career as a Analytical Chemist. You will work directly with Flamma management located in Italy, France, and the USA as well as customers located in Europe and the USA.
Starting salary will be based on experience. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to be part of a ground floor opportunity as Flamma grows their presence in the USA.
FLAMMA is a CDMO with Headquarters near Milan, Italy. As a fully integrated CDMO, we can leverage our 100% self-owned, self-managed facilities, in Italy, China, and USA to deliver a stable, reliable supply chain. We specialize in the cGMP manufacturing of APIs, NCEs, RSMs, & Advanced intermediates (NCEs and generics). We use our expertise in high value chiral materials (specifically amino acid related materials) to provide solutions to customers who not only have need for chiral materials but also clients who have other requirements with a various type of chemistries. In addition, we also manufacture specialty compounds and advanced intermediates for the nutraceutical and cosmetic industries. We also have a variety of niche generic products.