Sr. Analytical Services Technician
Senior Analytical Services Technician
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Senior Analytical Services Technician is responsible for supporting activities in the Analytical Services lab, by stocking the lab with supplies, maintaining accelerated stability studies, arranging outside testing, data entry, instrument maintenance, lab waste management and performing physical tests on samples. The Senior Analytical Services Technician reports to Manager of Analytical Services.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutriment we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Ordering and maintenance of chemicals, reagents and consumables.
- Launching accelerated stability studies into LIMS as well as placing samples on accelerated stability and pulling samples at each time point.
- Conducting physical tests on samples and entering the physical results for stability studies into LIMS.
- Arranging all outside testing, coordinating shipping, as well as reviewing and entering the results from third party laboratories into LIMS.
- Assisting in maintaining the PM and OQ schedule for the instruments.
- Managing the waste, maintaining all the gases and the stability chambers
- Supporting safety initiatives and ensuring that Pharmavite safety requirements, SOPs and cGMPs are followed appropriately.
The ideal candidate is recognized as a strong contributor that will continually execute on critical tasks and objectives to ensure that the Analytical Laboratory is operating efficiently. This role will need to collaborate and work well with others, contribute to a safe working environment in the lab and is comfortable interacting with management. The individual must be independent and forward thinking to identify potential issues and to provide input to avoid them.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Good time management skills and ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects.
- Experience with data entry, word processing and generating/maintaining spreadsheets
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 45 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- High school diploma or equivalent. College degree is preferred.
- Minimum 7 to 10 years' experience in pharmaceutical, nutritional, food or consumer packaged goods industry.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Computer skills in MS Word and Excel.
Here, career paths aren't predefined and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.