Tired of overly bureaucratic environments despite being a top performer? Then it’s time for a new gig with an exciting technology company!
Visionary Fiber Technologies, Inc. (VFT) is looking for top performers to join our distinguished team and grow our company into a global enterprise! We’re on the hunt for bright, eager, entrepreneurial Lab Technicians who are seeking a dynamic work environment, which includes an opportunity for development and advancement. If you have an appetite for the fast-pace and energetic environment of a start-up, then check VFT out.
VFT is a start-up company that is commercializing fiber film technology out of its headquarters in Lockhart, TX. In addition to ongoing commercialization in processing crude vegetable oils into biodiesel, VFT is aggressively developing its revolutionary separation technology for application in various industries that depend on two phase chemistry. The technology has application in 100s of industries, including vegetable oil refining, biodiesel synthesis and nanoparticles, among many others.
The profile of candidate we’re looking for:
- Sharp, curious and driven self-starters seeking an opportunity to shine in an environment with unique potential for professional growth under the tutelage of a renowned leadership team
- Ability to perform all laboratory and testing activities related to the facility
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related field with basic knowledge of analytical and organic chemistry
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a chemical processing/industrial refining environment
- Wet chemistry knowledge (a must)
- Experience with GC, ICP, HPLC and other typical instrument methods highly desire
What you’ll be asked to do:
- Work side-by-side with world class scientists and engineers in a team oriented collaborative culture with advancement based on meritocracy
- Perform routine maintenance and calibration of analytical instruments
- Procure chemicals and lab supplies and maintain inventory
- Organize and submit analytical samples
- Conduct common analytical analyses
- Meet demanding project deadlines and productivity pressures
- Comply with Company-required safety programs
- Work with all levels of facility staff and management
- Ability to produce accurate records and data for R&D projects
- Ability to generate accurate reports/data without significant supervision
If this sounds like music to your ears, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
VFT offers competitive pay, medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, 3 weeks of PTO, paid holidays, the week off between Christmas and New Years (PAID!), matching 401(k) and the opportunity to work with renowned scientists who are putting their dreams into actions.
Local candidates only, please.
Visionary Fiber Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.