TENURE-TRACK ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
The Mund-Lagowski Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at Bradley University is seeking an individual with a strong commitment to excellence in teaching and research for a full-time, tenure-track assistant professorship to begin August 2020. A Ph.D. in analytical chemistry or closely-related field is required. Teaching responsibilities will include introductory and upper-level analytical chemistry, as well as general chemistry. The position requires a commitment to the establishment of an externally-funded research program predicated upon collaboration with B.S. and M.S. students. For information about the department please visit bradley.edu/las/chm.
Bradley University is a top-ranked, prestigious, private university in Peoria, Illinois, offering 5,400 undergraduate and graduate students the opportunities, choices and resources of a larger university and the personal attention and exceptional learning experience of a smaller university. Bradley offers a comprehensive array of undergraduate and graduate academic programs in business, communications, education, engineering, fine arts, health sciences, liberal arts and sciences, and technology. The University is located on an 85-acre campus in Peoria, the largest metropolitan area in Central Illinois.
Qualified candidates should submit the following documents as a single PDF file to email@example.com (subject line: Analytical Faculty Search):
(1) Letter of application
(2) Curriculum vitae
(3) Statement of teaching philosophy
(4) Diversity statement describing how the candidate will contribute to promoting diversity and equal opportunity
(5) Description of research plans that includes the roles played by B.S. and M.S. student collaborators
(6) Itemized list of instrumentation and supplies that you will need to begin your research program at Bradley, including estimated costs. For a listing of the instrumentation that is already available, please see bradley.edu/academic/departments/chm/resources/instrumentation/
(7) Unofficial copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts, with foreign credential evaluation, if applicable
(8) Names and addresses of three professional references
Review of Application materials will begin October 1, 2019 and will continue until the position is filled. Only complete applications will be considered. Employment with Bradley University is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a criminal background check.
Bradley University is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The administration, faculty and staff are committed to attracting qualified candidates from underrepresented groups.
Apply for TENURE-TRACK ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly