Post-Doctoral Fellow Program in Biomolecular Therapeutics
Post-Doctoral Fellow Program in Biomolecular Therapeutics. The Center for Biomolecular Therapeutics (CBT; http://www.medschool.umaryland.edu/cbt/) is recruiting post-doctoral fellows with interest in advancing their medicinal chemistry expertise in a “Team Science” atmosphere with scientists throughout the CBT. The successful fellow will be paired with outstanding faculty members who have expertise in various disease states including cancer, infectious disease, and diabetes, to name a few. Post-doctoral fellows at the University of Maryland work also have opportunities to work with Scientists in industry and in national labs located nearby (i.e. NIH, NIST). Applicants who have recently received their PhD or MD/PhD degree should submit a single PDF file containing a short cover letter, a detailed curriculum vitae, contact information for three or more references, and up to 5 reprints of representative 1st authorship publication(s) to Drs. Vincent Njar - VNjar@som.umaryland.edu & Charles Hong - Charles.Hong@som.umaryland.edu).
Highly qualified applicants will be contacted soon after their application is received to investigate specific fellowship opportunities in the CBT. The University of Maryland, Baltimore is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
More searches like this
- Biochemical Translation Full time $50,000 - $59,999 jobs in Baltimore
- Biological Translation Full time $50,000 - $59,999 jobs in Baltimore
- Biotechnical Translation Full time $50,000 - $59,999 jobs in Baltimore
- Medicinal / Clinical Translation Full time $50,000 - $59,999 jobs in Baltimore
- Pharmaceutical Translation Full time $50,000 - $59,999 jobs in Baltimore