PostDoctoral / Research Fellow
Singapore is known globally for its use of technology to create a sustainable model for water management and Nanyang Technological University (NTU) has been at the forefront of Singapore's R&D effort in environmental and clean water technologies.
Since its inception in 2008, NTU's Nanyang Environment and Water Research Institute (NEWRI) have consistently been ranked amongst the world's top water research centres. It performs inter-disciplinary research with aims of translation into industrial and community development.
We are inviting suitable individuals with the suitable qualifications to join our team as a Research Fellow.
- Develop in vitro (cell-based) bioassay techniques for high-throughput toxicological screening of water samples
- Investigate novel techniques for in vitro characterization of environmental samples, including organoids, fish embryonic assays, and others
- Carry out evaluation of water samples using the above-mentioned methods
- Participate in the writing of relevant research proposals for the application of funds
- Publish research findings in peer-reviewed journals
- Possess PhD in Toxicology/ Chemistry/Biological Science/Environmental Engineering or related disciplines.
- Experience in in vitro bioassay techniques for environmental health assessments (required)
- Experience in proteomics and metabolomics (preferred)
Please quote Job number: R00000215 when applying for this post.
Apply for PostDoctoral / Research Fellow
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly