Assistant Professor 10 months in Chemistry
2 days left
- Job Type
- Full time
Assistant Professor 10 months
Buffalo State, State University of New York, seeks candidates for the position of Assistant Professor 10 months in Chemistry.
The successful candidate will teach undergraduate and graduate level courses in inorganic chemistry and in other sub-disciplines as appropriate, in support of the Chemistry Department’s programs in chemistry, biochemistry, and forensic chemistry. The successful candidate will develop an effective research program in an area related to inorganic chemistry which involves our undergraduate and master’s level graduate students. Teaching introductory chemistry and service to the college, usually in the form of committee work, is also required.
- Doctoral degree in chemistry or a related field;
- Advanced coursework in inorganic chemistry or a related field;
- Well-developed research plan in an area related to inorganic chemistry that is suitable for participation by undergraduate and master’s level graduate students.
- Post doctoral research experience;
- Experience teaching college level chemistry in a lecture-based class;
- Ability to contribute to teaching organic chemistry or biochemistry.
Qualified applicants may apply online at https://jobs.buffalostate.edu
Buffalo State is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and committed to respect for diversity and individual differences.