Recruitment discipline / Recruitment direction
Located at the core area of Zhangjiang Science City, Pudong Shanghai, Shanghai Advanced Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Sciences (hereinafter referred to as "SARI-CAS") is a young, multidisciplinary and comprehensive science and educational institution. SARI-CAS focuses on the development, construction and operation of large scientific equipment of advanced light source, and conducts innovative research and core technology R&D in the fields of accelerator science, photon science, energy science and information science, to support cutting-edge scientific research and provide core technologies and integrated technology solutions for strategic emerging industries. SARI-CAS is home to Shanghai Synchrotron Radiation Facility (SSRF), National Center for Protein Science •Shanghai (NCPSS) and other national scientific facilities.
In order to speed up the construction of science and technology innovation center with global influence, Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Shanghai Municipal Government laid out the blueprint for the construction of Zhangjiang Lab based on SARI-CAS, targeting national laboratories. SARI-CAS will further expand the layout of research fields facing major national needs and the forefront of scientific and technological development, and build an ecosystem of scientific and technological innovation and talent training jointly with innovation units in Zhangjiang Core area such as ShanghaiTech University. At present, SARI-CAS is focusing on building a novel type of scientific research institution with broad innovative functions, concentrated talent team, advanced R&D facilities, comprehensive supporting facilities and beautiful environment.
We have vacancies in the following scientific research directions:
1. Recruitment discipline
Physics, nuclear science and technology, optical engineering, materials science and engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, chemistry, chemical engineering and technology, environmental science and engineering, power engineering and Engineering Thermophysics, biology, bioengineering, information and communication engineering, electronic science and technology, computer science and technology, etc.
2. Recruitment direction
- New Principle and Mechanism of New Generation Accelerator Light Source
- Accelerator Drive and Seed Laser Technology
- Superconducting high frequency technology
- Accelerator beam measurement and control technology
- Accelerator magnet power supply technology
- Accelerator inserts and special magnet technology
- Optics technology of Coherent X ray
- Advanced X ray detectors
- Multidimensional and Multi-Scale Detection Technology of Synchronous Radiation
- Advanced Detector Development Featuring High Frame Rate and Large Array
- Protein design
- Integrated Structural Biology
- C1 heterogeneous/homogeneous catalytic conversion
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Catalytic reaction engineering and reactor
- CO2 capture, utilization and storage
- Construction and Evaluation of Green Technology System
- Functional lubricating material
- Key Technologies of Big Data and Artificial Intelligence for Intelligent City Application
- Optoelectronic materials and devices
- Energy storage and conversion
SARI welcomes applicants to fill openings for 15 professor/associate professor positions, and multiple assistant professor positions. Talents will be provided with start-up fund, lab space and settling-in allowance.
Apply for Recruitment discipline / Recruitment direction
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly