Assistant Teaching Professor
The candidate will be hired at the rank of Assistant Teaching Professor (non-tenure). The position is one-year, full-time position with the possibility of renewal. The teaching responsibilities are for the Fall, Winter, and Spring quarters. The position will focus on teaching polymer and physical chemistry courses. The position will include teaching lecture, recitation, and/or laboratory classes. Additional duties include departmental service activities and special assignments as requested.
- Teaching, service, administrative duties.
- A minimum of one year teaching classes or three years teaching as a component of other duties such as lab supervision.
- Ph.D, Chemistry.
- All applicants must have earned a Ph.D in Chemistry by September 1, 2020
Typically sitting at a desk/table, standing, walking.
Please make sure you upload your CV/Resume and Cover letter when submitting your application.
Review of applicants will continue until a suitable candidate pool is identified.
Additional Required Documents:
- Names and contact information of three references.
- Finalists will be required to present a 20-30 minute sample lecture as part of the interview process.
Drexel is a comprehensive global research university ranked among the top 100 in the nation. With over 24,000 students, Drexel is one of America's 15 largest private universities. Drexel is one of Philadelphia's top 10 private employers, and a major engine for economic development in the region. Drexel has committed to being the nation’s most civically engaged university, with community partnerships integrated into every aspect of service and academics.