Product Development Scientist
The Clorox Company has positions available for Product Research and Development in Pleasanton, California. In these positions, scientists will develop technology and products to meet new or currently unfulfilled needs for consumers and professionals in the areas of household and institutional cleaning, bleaching, disinfection, or odor control. Scientists will also develop expert knowledge of emerging technologies, trends, products and ingredients using global internal and external networks to drive innovation.
Key Skills, Abilities and Experience Required
Ph.D. Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Science, or a related field.
Candidates must have education and expertise in at least one of the following areas:
- Aqueous oxidants, kinetics and equilibria for cleaning, bleaching and microbial control.
- Aqueous surfactants, colloids and interfacial science for household product formulation.
- Water soluble polymers for household product formulation.
Candidates must have experience in evaluation, characterization and measurement of technology in their area of expertise.
Candidates will have a talent for identifying the underlying causes to problems and for making relevant measurements to provide data and information that drive technical solutions. They will also be skilled at analyzing problems from multiple points of view and connecting disparate ideas to create innovative solutions, proposals, and concepts. Candidates must have a demonstrated ability to work efficiently in the laboratory executing effective experimental designs. They will be passionate and committed to world-class product and technology development.
Qualified candidates will be technically advanced, highly motivated, self-starters who can apply their skills to diverse, challenging, and practical product problems in a fast-paced team environment. They must be comfortable contributing to projects that span a wide variety of consumer and professional product applications in a fast-paced business environment with rapidly changing needs and priorities. They will be expected to communicate and collaborate with colleagues in a variety of diverse disciplines and functions to deliver business-building solutions. They are skilled at effectively communicating solutions to problems and advocating appropriate recommendations to technical management and the business community in general.
Apply for Product Development Scientist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Cosmetics / Toiletries / Soap Development-Product Full time $90,000 - $99,999 jobs in Pleasanton
- General / Technical Development-Product Full time $90,000 - $99,999 jobs in Pleasanton
- Materials Development-Product Full time $90,000 - $99,999 jobs in Pleasanton
- Nanotechnology Development-Product Full time $90,000 - $99,999 jobs in Pleasanton
- Polymers Development-Product Full time $90,000 - $99,999 jobs in Pleasanton