Postdoc Fellowships for Underrepresented Groups in the Chemical Sciences and Other Related Fields
The National Science Foundation Centers for Chemical Innovation (CCIs) are a network of multi-institution research centers, each focused on addressing different long-term fundamental grand challenges in chemistry. CCIs work to address these challenges to produce transformative research that leads to innovation and attracts broad scientific and public interest.
Several CCIs have initiated postdoctoral fellowship programs to augment the typical postdoctoral researcher hiring pathway of referral from advisor to advisor. We also hope to form a cohort of fellows across the CCI program who can support one another during the postdoctoral research experience. Please visit individual CCI websites for details about the fellowship application process for each center. Links to postdoc fellowship pages for each participating CCI can be found at nsfcci.org/postdoc.
To learn more about research and other activities for participating CCIs, please visit individual center websites:
NSF Center for Sustainable Polymers: https://csp.umn.edu/postdoc-fellow/
NSF Center for Sustainable Nanotechnology: https://susnano.wisc.edu/postdoctoral-fellowship-program/
NSF Center for Synthetic Organic Electrochemistry: https://cci.utah.edu/
NSF Center for Genetically Encoded Materials: https://gem-net.net/join/
More searches like this
- Green Chemistry Research-Basic Full time $40,000 - $49,999 jobs in United States
- Materials Research-Basic Full time $40,000 - $49,999 jobs in United States
- Nanotechnology Research-Basic Full time $40,000 - $49,999 jobs in United States
- Organic Research-Basic Full time $40,000 - $49,999 jobs in United States
- Polymers Research-Basic Full time $40,000 - $49,999 jobs in United States