Senior Research Associate
We at Brewer Science, Inc., a major innovator of high-technology solutions for the semiconductor and microelectronics markets, are currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic candidate to fill an open position as a Senior Research Associate working at our Rolla, Missouri location.
Summary Acts as the technical lead for research and development projects. Designs and conducts laboratory experiments, analyses, and processes to develop new product offerings. Polymer and formulation experience preferred.
- Independently leads all aspects of research and development projects, and also leads the transfer through the Brewer Product Development process.
- Guides subordinates to complete tasks.
- Presents to customers and at industry forums.
- Documents work and initiates the submission of new intellectual property, and provides help with IP maintenance.
- Keeps up to date on current development needs and looks for alternative approaches to problems.
- Improves and teaches lab procedures.
- Responsible for communicating with supervisor, team members, and with cross functional teams.
- Provides in-depth data analysis summary for new material testing and product problem solving needs.
- Helps set safety and housekeeping standards and monitors how they are practiced in daily activities.
- Keeps up-to-date on best laboratory notebook practices and helps to improve and implement the process.
Credentials and Education:
- PhD Polymer Chemistry preferred
- Equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Thin-film battery Experience
Application Process: To apply for this position please complete the online application. This position is open until filled. Screening will begin immediately. Equal Employment Opportunity - M/F/Disability/Veterans
Apply for Senior Research Associate
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly