Senior Research Associate / Scientist / Team Lead
1 day left
- Job Type
- Full time
Brewer Science, Inc., a major innovator of high-technology solutions for the semiconductor / microelectronics markets, is currently seeking a highly motivated and energetic candidate to fill an open position as a Senior Research Associate / Scientist / Team Lead located in Rolla, MO.
Summary: Acts as the technical lead for research and development projects. Designs and conducts laboratory experiments, analyses, and processes to develop new product offerings. Ensures full characterization, optimization and understanding of product chemistries and processes.
- Independently leads all aspects of research and development projects, and also leads the transfer through the Brewer Product Development process.
- Guides technical associates to complete tasks and mentors their development.
- Presents to customers and at industry forums.while keeping current on industry trends and technology.
- Documents development work and initiates the submission of new intellectual property, and provides help with IP maintenance.
- Keeps up to date on current product development needs and looks for and Applies alternative approaches to problems. Improves and teaches lab procedures.
- Responsible for communicating and establishing key working relationships with supervisor, team members, and cross-functional teams.
- Provides in-depth data analysis summary for new material testing and product problem solving needs.
- Helps set safety and housekeeping( 5S) standards and monitors how they are practiced in daily activities.
- Assists with product transfer processes, project management, and helps to improve and implement processes that support these activities.
Senior Research Associate Credentials and Education:
- Master's Degree; plus 5 to 8 years of experience in industry
- PhD preferred
- Polymer synthesis experiencing from bench scale to beta
Scientist Credentials and Education:
- PhD; plus 3 to 5 years of experience in industry
- Polymer synthesis from bench scale to beta
Application Process: To apply for this position please complete the online application. This position is open until filled. Screening will begin immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity - M/F/Disability/Veterans
Apply for Senior Research Associate / Scientist / Team Lead
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly