Corporate Trainee R&D
At allnex, you can go to work knowing you make a lasting impact on the world around you. Our work helps to protect and improve more than 1,000 products; from interior coatings for airplanes and scratch-resistant coatings for smartphones, to corrosion protection for cars, and even printing inks for glossy magazines. We are present in 4 regions, with more than 4,000 employees globally, and service customers in over 100 countries, which makes allnex the world's leading industrial coatings resins company.
- You will gain a comprehensive insight and acquire skills in each of our coating resins technologies within a 18-month trainee program.
- You will work independently on projects, supported by a mentor and experienced colleagues from the technical departments.
- You will spend several months at various technology centers and manufacturing plants, some of them abroad (Germany).
- You will be assigned with relevant development activities and get to know the chemistries of our various coating resin technologies (Crosslinker Reins, Liquid Coating Resins, Powder Coating Resins, Radiation Curing Resins).
- After completing the program, you will be perfectly prepared to take up an exciting expert or leadership position at one of our technology centers as a first role.
- Doctorate degree in chemistry, chemical engineering or a similar field of study.
- Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English. German language skills is a plus.
- A real team player with very good communication skills.
- An entrepreneurial mindset combined with a hands-on mentality.
- Dynamic, results driven, engaged and motivated personality.
- Outspoken and entrepreneurial way of working.
- Analytical thinking, strong problem solving skills and high sense of responsibility.
- Eager to learn.
We are proud to offer an international working experience with a tight-knit network of employees, making it easy to connect and learn from people all across our different functions. On top of that we are a truly innovative company with a strong team spirit, openness to new ideas, and great opportunities to grow and develop your career.
- Multicultural teams
- International career opportunities
- Entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent learning opportunities due to strong expertise in our domain
- Challenging projects
- Global teams with real team-spirit
- Senior management mentor
- Full time employment after the successful completion of the program
- Fun at work
Equal Employment Opportunity
allnex is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to an environment where all colleagues contribute for the benefit of our employees, our products, and our communities.