R&D Lab Technician
- Assists in the execution of experiments in organic chemistry synthesis and/or in developing formulations and prototypes of Cosmetic & Toiletry consumer products, for examples, skin care lotion/cream, sunscreens, make-ups, shampoos, hair treatments, shower gels, etc.
- Organizes and maintains the inventory of laboratory chemicals, prototypes, retains, and other supplies.
- Assists on making routine batches following defined protocols & routine equipment. Conducts routine analysis on stability batches. Conducts physical tests on batch samples vs defined specifications
- Ability to perform simple tests on the sample using appropriate equipment and procedures
- Performs routine calibration and maintenance of equipment and safety equipment as required
- Performs and reports laboratory test results according to instructions, documenting results and reviewing for accuracy
7. Assists to maintain a clean laboratory, equipment, and lab apparatus and practice safe waste disposal.
Apply for R&D Lab Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly