Director/ Executive director
APELOA Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (http://www.apeloa.com) a public listed pharmaceutical company in China, and a member of Hengdian Group, devotes itself to provide efficient, flexible and high-quality solutions for pharmaceutical products to global needs.
APELOA is committed to the research & development, production, and sales of pharmaceutical intermediates, APIs, and finished dosages. In addition, Apeloa offers one-stop CDMO service to global pharmaceutical companies.
The company owns 7 production sites (5 chemical synthesis & 2 biological fermentation) for API/Intermediates and CDMO, and 3 productions sites for FDF. Apeloa has an excellent track record with regulatory authorities including US FDA, EDQM, PMDA, NMPA.
In the recent report from the MIIT (Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the People’s Republic of China), APELOA ranked 49th from TOP 100 Chinese Pharmaceutical Companies, also ranked as 2nd for API exporter. In the other hand, APELOA ranked 21st in “China's top 100 pharmaceutical industry in 2019” List which published by Minet, a rating platform that sponsored by NMPA.
APELOA Shanghai R&D center established in 2018, is located in Shanghai Pudong Wisecity Park, with 6700 m2 R&D footprint expected to hold 260 chemists. The R&D center aims to accelerate drug discovery in CDMO part.
APELOA Shanghai R&D center is currently seeking talented candidates for associate director, director, senior director and executive director in chemistry-related fields. Applicants should have a Ph.D. degree in chemistry related area, prefer with postdoctoral or overseas working experience in a closely related field.Successful candidates will be provided with a competitive salary.
Interested individuals please send as a single PDF file, including a full curriculum vitae, statement experience and interests, research summary and a cover letter. Please contact us at email@example.com.
Job Title: Director/ Executive director
- Education: Ph.D. in chemistry preferred or chemical engineering, organic synthesis, or related scientific field with relevant work experience in the biopharmaceutical or CRO/CDMO industry.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a comparable role, preferably with overseas working experience in Biotech/Pharma.
- The individual must have strong experience in and understanding of the drug discovery.
- Excellent judgment and demonstrated analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and mitigate technical issues, manage conflict, and provide alternative technical solutions.
- Proven ability to lead people, groups, and teams.
The Director/ Executive Director is responsible for complementing the on-site work and strategies of Process Research and Development (PRD) including establishing budgets and monitoring progress toward milestones and PRD goals, and ensuring that operational procedures comply with regulatory, health, and safety protocols.
The Director/ Executive Director will communicate effectively and coordinate activities across multiple functional areas and programs within PRD. He/she will align with internal stakeholders such as other related functions, procurement, compliance, manufacturing, regulatory affairs, BD etc.
The responsibilities include:
- Supporting the PRD functions and Project Team Leaders who will provide the technical and scientific oversight of the project activities and creating an aligned strategy across these functions.
- Creating a high performing and motivated group of technical team through exceptional leadership, ongoing talent management, continuous personnel development, and effective performance management.
- Providing strategic operational guidance ensuring teams’ capability, capacity, and lead-time to meet clients’ requirements.
- Ensure on time quote for clients’ Request for Proposal (RFP) process from both technical and management views;
- Providing mentoring, supervision, and career development for the team
Represents PRD on cross-industry forums and organizations
Apply for Director/ Executive director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly