Postdoctoral Positions to Develop Innovative Therapies for Cancer, COVID-19, and AIDS
POSTDOCTORAL POSITIONS Available immediately for highly motivated recent Ph.Ds in Chemical Biology or Organic/Medicinal Chemistry to join a multidisciplinary team involved in developing innovative therapies for cancer, COVID-19, and AIDS. For examples of our multidisciplinary work and technologies used in our work, see https://ranalab.ucsd.edu and representative publications: Nature Biotechnology, 2008, 26, 1187; J Med Chem,2016, 59, 7677; JACS, 2016, 138, 6068; and ACS Chemical Biology 2021,https://doi.org/10.1021/acschembio.0c00841. Projects include synthesis and activity analysis of new compounds, design and synthesis of chemical probes to investigate RNA functions, and formulation of drug candidates for sustained in vivo delivery. Candidates with strong chemical biology or organic chemistry, SAR/lead optimization, and drug formulation training are preferred. Strong publication record and training to perform independent research are required for further consideration. Successful Candidate will be part of a stimulating and collaborative scientific environment with cutting-edge instrumentation and facilities. Applicants should send CV and names and addresses of three references to email@example.com: Administrative Coordinator, Rana Laboratory, Division of Genetics, Moores Cancer Center, Institute for Genomic Medicine, and Center for Drug Discovery Innovation, University of California San Diego, La Jolla, California, USA.
More searches like this
- Computers / Computational / Informatics Research-Basic Full time $50,000 - $59,999 jobs in San Diego
- Medicinal / Clinical Research-Basic Full time $50,000 - $59,999 jobs in San Diego
- Nanotechnology Research-Basic Full time $50,000 - $59,999 jobs in San Diego
- Organic Research-Basic Full time $50,000 - $59,999 jobs in San Diego
- Pharmaceutical Research-Basic Full time $50,000 - $59,999 jobs in San Diego