Synthetic Organic Chemist (on-site)
- Job Type
- Full time
Raybow USA (Formerly PharmAgra Labs, Inc.) is the US headquarters for Raybow Pharmaceuticals, a global CDMO expanding into the North American market.
Preferred candidates for the Synthetic Organic Chemist position should have work experience in multi-step synthesis of small molecules and should be able to design and develop practical synthetic routes to target compounds. A strong organic chemistry background with the ability to plan and execute complex syntheses is required. Successful candidates must have good verbal and written skills for communicating with management and clients.
Requirements - Synthetic Organic Chemist
- A Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry with 0-4 years of pertinent experience, or a B.S./M.S. in Organic Chemistry with >2 years of pertinent experience, in the pharmaceutical or related industries.
- Experience working in a GMP/GLP regulated environment is a plus
Responsibilities and Duties - Synthetic Organic Chemist
- Plan and execute synthesis projects
- Propose and execute solutions to synthetic problems
- Effectively communicate with management and clients in both written and oral format
- Health/Dental/Vision/Long-term Disability
- SEP-IRA Retirement Program
- Relocation Package
PLEASE PROVIDE RESUME IN WORD OR PDF FORMAT AND STATE CITIZENSHIP/VISA STATUS CLEARLY. WE DO NOT SPONSOR VISA APPLICATIONS.
Raybow USA (Formerly PharmAgra Labs, Inc.) is the US headquarters for Raybow Pharmaceuticals, a global CDMO. We conduct contract research and development in organic and medicinal chemistry in addition to our own proprietary research. We also provide custom synthesis of CTM API's (Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients for use in Clinical Trials) manufactured under cGMP conditions.
Raybow USA currently has 26 employees working in an 11,400 sq. ft. facility built on 3.5 acres. We are located in Transylvania County in Western North Carolina. This mountain county is well known for providing outdoor recreational attractions (60% of the county is state and national forest), an excellent school system and an excellent quality of life.
Job Type: Full-time
For the duration of the Covid19 threat we are: (1) Checking/logging temperatures before and after work, (2) requiring face masks (surgical/N95 masks as preferred), (3) disinfecting common areas and (4) enforcing social distancing in the workplace.
Apply for Synthetic Organic Chemist (on-site)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly