QC Associate - HPLC
QC Associate responsibilities include:
- Perform analytical testing and wet chemistry practices for HPLC in a GMP environment (SEC, IEC, peptide and oligo mapping, Protein A HPLC, HIC, surfactant testing, capillary gel electrophoresis and capillary zone electrophoresis)
- Conduct laboratory investigations, problem-solving and trouble-shooting for aberrant results
- Review QC test results
- Generate, review, and maintain detailed records/documents, and assist with QC data management and control charting
- Prepare sample reconciliation reports, revise SOPs and training manuals, manage deviation and change control records
- Participate in method validation and method transfer activities
- Interface with other functional groups within and outside of QC
The Ideal candidate will possess:
- Experience in GMP regulated analytical environments
- Familiarity with Empower and 32karat software
- Critical thinking skills, ability to manage time, and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience interacting with people from a wide range of skill levels and experience
- Ability to work as an independent, self-motivated, detail-oriented, results-driven and highly flexible team player in a fast-paced working environment
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Must have HPLC experience
- Authorization to work in the United States without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Fremont, CA are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Apply for QC Associate - HPLC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly