JRF America, a member of the JRF Global group, established in 2008 is a Fully Independent Contract Research Laboratory (CRO) specialized in a higher tier regulatory chemistry services to the agrochemical sector. Our extensive expertise includes managing large study programs, field study components & understanding regulatory needs at a state, national, and international level. Studies are performed in accordance with GLP guidelines. We have the latest and most sensitive analytical instruments including HPLC/UPLC instruments with Sciex 4000 and 6500 Q Trap Mass Spectrometers, and a B-Ram radio analysis detector, to name a few.
JRF America strives to employ a varied and diverse range of dynamic people who understand and appreciate the importance of our mission and what we do. When you consider an opportunity at JRF America you will be joining a dedicated and professional group.
Experience and competencies in the following are a Plus:
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Science with minimum 5-8 years’ experience in analytical chemistry & agrochemical.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of the chemistry for extraction and concentration of the moieties of interest from complicated matrices like soil, water, wastewater, plant, and animal tissues.
- Ability to tune and optimize compounds for mass spectrometers as part of an HPLC/MS system.
- GLP experience and total understanding of guidelines and study conduct as it applies to residue and metabolism
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Design and conduct studies, manage resources (both equipment and personnel), and organize experimental set up
- Interpret data and present the results and conclusions with scientific proof/references.
- Act as a technical liaison with the sponsor, organize regular technical calls to explain experimental results, suggest technically sound, innovative, and reliable ways to undertake the studies, and justify the scientific findings using sound judgment on case-to-case basis, to produce scientifically defensible data.
- Protocol and Report writing/reviewing
- Guide and help Scientist II to develop into their roles and prepare for a new role, as applicable
- Ensure all GLP processes are followed and adhered to
- Ensure studies are on track and no delay will occur due to errors or lack of organization.
- Manage resources to ensure that laboratory is effective and efficient.
- Determine ways to improve in-house processes and develop new innovative way to do things.
- Use management tools to ensure study directors are meeting their timelines with total scientific integrity
- Present work at conferences, as applicable; SOP review and development
- Provide weekly or monthly review of concurrent studies and their progress
- Ensure safety protocols are always followed
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Package: Commensurate with expertise and experience
- Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision coverage, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program, Company-paid Short Term & Long-Term Disability coverage, Retirement savings with a generous company match, Paid holidays, and vacation time
Apply for Team Lead
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly