JRF America, a member of the JRF Global group, established in 2008 is a Fully Independent Contract Research Laboratory (CRO) specialized in a higher tier regulatory chemistry services to the agrochemical sector. Our extensive expertise includes managing large study programs, field study components & understanding regulatory needs at a state, national, and international level. Studies are performed in accordance with GLP and via EPA, OECD, and any other guidelines applicable. We have the latest and most sensitive analytical instruments including HPLC/UPLC instruments with Sciex 4000 and 6500 Q Trap Mass Spectrometers, LSC, and a B-Ram radio analysis detector, to name a few.
JRF America strives to employ a varied and diverse range of dynamic people who understand and appreciate the importance of our mission and what we do. When you consider an opportunity at JRF America you will be joining a dedicated and professional group.
Experience and competencies in the following are a Plus:
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in Science with minimum 3-5 years’ experience in analytical chemistry & agrochemical.
- Knowledge of extraction procedures and fundamental of separation chemistry.
- Total knowledge of guidelines utilized to run high tier metabolism studies and residue studies.
- Ability to independently run instruments such as: HPLC/MS/MS, GC/MS/MS, UV, and others.
- GLP experience and have worked on GLP studies as they relate to the agro or pharmaceutical industries.
- Team management experience and coordination
- Report and protocol writing experience
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Design experiments and studies, manage resources, both equipment and personnel, and organize experimental set up
- Design new studies under the guidance of the team leads
- Work with the Team Leads to develop protocols and run studies for our clients
- Instrument operation and data interpretation as primary review
- Act as study director in multiple studies and in different departments
- Review data and provide timely updates to sponsors
- Relationship Management for key accounts
- Report writing
- Organizing resources to improve the efficiency of the lab process
- Review SOP’s to provide feedback and contribute towards improvement
- Orient, mentor and teach laboratory methods, procedures, and techniques to new chemists
- Demonstrate effective teamwork skills by knowledge sharing
- Take on formally assigned additional duties as a part of routine job performance
- Participate on special project teams as requested by management
- Volunteer to serve on various committees and panels to the benefit of the laboratory (e.g., Safety Committee)
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Package: Commensurate with expertise and experience
- Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision coverage, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program, Company-paid Short Term & Long-Term Disability coverage, Retirement savings with a generous company match, Paid holidays, and vacation time