Entry Level Chemist
JRF America, a member of the JRF Global group, established in 2008 is a Fully Independent Contract Research Laboratory (CRO) specialized in a higher tier regulatory chemistry services to the agrochemical sector. Our extensive expertise includes managing large study programs, field study components & understanding regulatory needs at a state, national, and international level. Studies are performed in accordance with GLP guidelines. We have the latest and most sensitive analytical instruments including HPLC/UPLC instruments with Sciex 4000 and 6500 Q Trap Mass Spectrometers, and a B-Ram radio analysis detector, to name a few.
JRF America strives to employ a varied and diverse range of dynamic people who understand and appreciate the importance of our mission and what we do. When you consider an opportunity at JRF America you will be joining a dedicated and professional group.
Experience and competencies in the following is a Plus:
- Bachelor of Science or advanced degree from an accredited college or university in chemistry or other science-related field or has comparable industrial credentials.
- 1-3 years of experience in a laboratory setting
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Set up experiments under the guidance of a Scientist II and/or Team Lead
- Operate equipment, observe, and log the progress of experiments
- Promptly submit experimental data / findings to the supervisor
- Promptly inform the supervisor of any problems encountered during the experiments.
- Assist in data entry in various formats and verify accuracy of data entry
- Assist in writing drafts of Protocols and Reports
- Provide a daily update on the progress, findings, and results for each experiment.
- Compile the data as directed by the supervisor
- Check the quality and accuracy of the data before submission to the supervisor
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Package: Commensurate with expertise and experience
- Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision coverage, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program, Company-paid Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage, Retirement savings with a generous company match, Paid holidays and vacation time