Quality Assurance Officer
JRF America, a member of the JRF Global group, established in 2008 is a Fully Independent Contract Research Laboratory (CRO) specialized in a higher tier regulatory chemistry services to the agrochemical sector. Our extensive expertise includes managing large study programs, field study components & understanding regulatory needs at a state, national, and international level. Studies are performed in accordance with GLP guidelines. We have the latest and most sensitive analytical instruments including HPLC/UPLC instruments with Sciex 4000 and 6500 Q Trap Mass Spectrometers, and a B-Ram radio analysis detector, to name a few.
JRF America strives to employ a varied and diverse range of dynamic people who understand and appreciate the importance of our mission and what we do. When you consider an opportunity at JRF America you will be joining a dedicated and professional group.
Experience and competencies in the following are a Plus:
- Bachelor of Science or advanced degree from an accredited college or university in chemistry or other science-related field or has comparable industrial credentials.
- 1-3 years of experience in a laboratory setting (QA experience preferred)
- Good verbal and excellent written communication skills and the ability to work within a highly government-regulated area.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Position provides quality assurance (QA) function for the US based regulatory chemistry program, requiring knowledge and experience with local, state, federal, and foreign government regulations (e.g., U.S. Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, Rodenticide Act, U.S. Good Laboratory Practices (GLP), European and Canadian OECD, and JMAFF study requirements).
- Maintaining the QA database system for JRF America.
- Schedule and conduct inspection of JRF America studies and facilities to ensure that all studies and facilities are conducted in accordance with the appropriate GLP regulations, including:
- Reviewing protocols, amendments, and deviations,
- Inspecting data and reports to confirm that the methods, procedures, and observations are accurately and completely described, and that the reported results accurately and completely reflect the raw data of the studies,
- Coordinating and responding to external audits (e.g., sponsor and regulatory agency audits) and ensuring adequate corrective actions to any findings.
- Assist in GLP training and education; and miscellaneous support duties as needed.
- Position Type: Full-Time
- Package: Commensurate with expertise and experience
- Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision coverage, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program, Company-paid Short Term & Long-Term Disability coverage, Retirement savings with a generous company match, Paid holidays, and vacation time
Apply for Quality Assurance Officer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly