JRF America, a member of the JRF Global group, established in 2008 is a Fully Independent Contract Research Laboratory (CRO) specialized in a higher tier regulatory chemistry services to the agrochemical sector. Our extensive expertise includes managing large study programs, field study components & understanding regulatory needs at a state, national, and international level. Studies are performed in accordance with GLP guidelines. We have the latest and most sensitive analytical instruments including HPLC/UPLC instruments with Sciex 4000 and 6500 Q Trap Mass Spectrometers, and a B-Ram radio analysis detector, to name a few.
JRF America strives to employ a varied and diverse range of dynamic people who understand and appreciate the importance of our mission and what we do. When you consider an opportunity at JRF America you will be joining a dedicated and professional group.
Experience and competencies in the following are a Plus:
- Associate/ Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university or has comparable industrial credentials.
- Fair knowledge of Building requirements and regulations for electrical, compressed dry air systems, chilled water systems, and gas systems etc. will be desirable.
- Candidate must also have keen attention to details, be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge about the software applications such as Adobe Acrobat and MS Access are a plus.
- Ability to multitask and support a flexible project load is mandatory. Strong interpersonal, time management and organizational skills are required.
Key Job Responsibilities:
The Operations Coordinator will be involved in the management of services and processes that support the core business of our organization, ensuring the organization has the best working environment for its employees and their activities. The Operations Coordinator will continually work on improving the critical activities required for the efficient and effective functionality of the lab including, but not limited to:
- Purchasing of supplies and Inventory liaison, interacting with the supplier, and ensuring competitive pricing along with on-time deliveries.
- Responsible for ensuring timely waste disposal, shipping & receiving.
- Oversee instruments, generators, freezer, and refrigerator. Attend to the lab monitoring and sample management systems like “Rees” and “Freezer works”
- Undertake sample logging and maintenance of Environmental and Processing Rooms
- Candidate may be requested to undertake additional responsibilities during the lean period, which may include (but not limited to) Test Item Control Office.
- Position Type: Part-Time (35 hours/per week)
- Package: $15/hour
- This position has potential to grow from Part-Time to Full-Time.
- Benefits: Retirement savings with a generous company match, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program
Apply for Operations Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly