JRF America, a member of the JRF Global group, established in 2008 is a Fully Independent Contract Research Laboratory (CRO) specialized in a higher tier regulatory chemistry services to the agrochemical sector. Our extensive expertise includes managing large study programs, field study components & understanding regulatory needs at a state, national, and international level. Studies are performed in accordance with GLP guidelines. We have the latest and most sensitive analytical instruments including HPLC/UPLC instruments with Sciex 4000 and 6500 Q Trap Mass Spectrometers, and a B-Ram radio analysis detector, to name a few.
JRF America strives to employ a varied and diverse range of dynamic people who understand and appreciate the importance of our mission and what we do. When you consider an opportunity at JRF America you will be joining a dedicated and professional group.
Experience and competencies in the following are a Plus:
• High School Diploma OR GED OR has comparable industrial credentials.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Under general direction the technician will help with the everyday activities and tasks, which may include but are not limited to processing samples, data logging, cleaning, and providing any other assistance to chemists as required.
- Position Type: Part-Time (35 hours/per week)
- This position has potential to grow from Part-Time to Full-Time.
- Package: $13/hour
- Benefits: Retirement savings with a generous company match, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program
Apply for Laboratory Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly