Professors, associate professors, assistant professors, postdoctoral research fellow
Tongji University was established in 1907. It is among the first few universities that are supported by “Project 985”, “Project 211” and “Project 2011” under direct leadership of the Ministry of Education of China.
Founded in 1937, the Chemistry Department of Tongji University has educated a large number of elite chemists and chemical engineers for many years. The School of Chemical Science and Engineering was founded in 2016 and since then it has seen rapid progress. As of Nov2020, the school reaches top 1.69% ranking within the Essential Science Indicators (ESI) discipline rankings. There are 107 faculty and staff members in the school, including 42 full professors and 38 associate professors. We also host 16 national-level talents, and one team sponsored by the PCSIRT.
We are seeking outstanding candidates around the world to apply for the following faculty positions in the listed areas:
Positions: full professors (4), associate professors (5), assistant professors (8), postdoctoral research fellow(10+).
* Optoelectronic functional materials
* Environmental chemistry
* Energy chemistry
* Organic synthesis, asymmetric synthesis, medicinal chemistry;
* Chemical biology and bioanalysis, electrochemical analysis, biosensor, biochemical imaging, biomaterial and interdisciplinary areas;
* Polymer materials and polymer electronics;
* Chemical engineering;
We will provide successful applications with research start-up fund, research lab space, and settling-in allowance.
Applicants should provide the following package for evaluation:
- CV, including research achievements, research experiences, study and working history with no skip since university, work experience in institutions and professional organizations, publication list, research grants directly managed or participated, research awards;
- PDF copies of five most representative research papers or other published works.
To apply for postdoctoral positions, please send your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A committee will review the application materials. Shortlisted candidates will undergo further review by an independent third party.