Clinical Supply Manager
At Canopy Growth, our mission is clear: improve lives, end cannabis prohibition, and strengthen communities. We believe that cannabis can be a force for good. We’re building a consumer-centric organization that is focused on sharing the transformational potential of cannabis with the world. We will achieve this through an innovative and disruptive portfolio of cannabis and hemp-derived products.
With millions of square feet of licensed production capacity and operations spanning four continents, Canopy Growth is the world's leading cannabis and hemp company. We recognize that employees are at the core of our success, and we take pride in a corporate culture that emphasizes inclusiveness, collaboration, and diversity.
Our employees come from a wide range of backgrounds, each bringing their own unique skills and talents to the table, working together to continue our incredible momentum of growth. If you are interested in building global challenger brands, scaling a business, and working in a values-driven environment, we want to hear from you!
Reporting to the Director, CMC Program, the clinical supply manager is a key member of the CMC/clinical supply group. This person will be responsible for planning and managing the investigational product (IP) supply for the pre-clinical and clinical programs, including IP demand forecasting, supply planning, manufacturing oversight, management of contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs) and clinical supply related activities. The clinical supply manager will play a key role by providing updates to the Human and Animal Research Program team, leading a continuous effort to ensure the maintenance of the project timelines and product availability.
- Responsible for IP demand forecasts, including evaluation of IP demand based on protocol, creating supply plan, and performing a continuous monitoring of supply needs versus the forecast
- Establish and maintain a product supply and consumption process, monitor drug expiration and adjust the product request accordingly; initiate inventory release and re-supply as needed
- Responsible for providing IP, clinical supplies and other material for research and development studies
- Oversee IP production in-house and at CMOs
- Manage clinical packaging, labelling and distribution, including participation in contract negotiation and developing the distribution instructions with clinical supply chain vendors
- Liaise, collaborate with and contribute to other functional areas including CMC, Human and Animal Research Program, Innovation, Supply Chain, Logistic, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Assurance, Finance, and external partners
- Assist with the drafting of applicable CMC sections within Clinical Study Reports (CSRs), manuscripts, conference submissions, and regulatory documents
- Attend research conferences, when needed, for competitive intelligence and presentation of Canopy data
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree in a scientific discipline
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in a pharmaceutical industry, including in a supply chain role
- Knowledge of GMP and ICH guidelines
- Experience in clinical supply, including labeling, packaging and distribution
- Understanding of the Canadian & U.S. Hemp and Cannabis regulations
- Strong verbal communication skills and report writing ability
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent cross-functional problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated record of cannabinoid CMC experience
- Enhances diversity and breadth of expertise to Human and Animal Research Program Animal R&D team
This is a full-time remote position in North America.
Canopy Growth offers a wide range of benefits for employees in the United States including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401k plan, and paid time off.
Pay range: $90,000 - 110,000 USD per year; commensurate with experience, specific to Colorado.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note: the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.
Thank you so much for your interest in Canopy Growth.
Apply for Clinical Supply Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly