Chemistry Content Writer (Contract)
As a Chemistry Content Writer, you’ll be:
- Choosing from a large list of chemistry topics & problem types
- Creating two to three example problems for a specific chemistry skill
- Writing engaging, step-by-step explanations teaching students how to understand & solve your example problems (and any similar problems they may encounter)
As a Chemistry Content Writer, you’ll receive the following:
- Reliable payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month via Paypal. All work is paid per piece. Per piece rates vary based on complexity and length of content.
- Flexibility: Work according to your own schedule with no waiting, no assignments, and productivity/hourly requirements
- Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house team to answer your questions
- Work satisfaction: The knowledge that you're helping millions of students achieve their academic goals!
What we’re looking for:
- Experience teaching or tutoring middle school, high school or early college chemistry
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in chemistry, education or a related field
- Fluent English writing and reading skills