Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Seed Growth Formulation Team Lead, are to:
- Deliver the Global Seed Treatment Formulations Pipeline;
- Drive formulation data-based decision making;
- Respond to data needs from Regulatory, Marketing, and Market Development;
- Drive collaboration and development projects with formulation surfactant, pigment and coating companies;
- Manage actively budget and people development in Seed Treatment formulations group;
- Provide subject matter expertise supporting technical feasibility, cost assessments, milestone planning, status communication;
- Support technical innovation via publications, intellectual property, or trade secrets;
- Facilitate innovation to enable complex mixture formulation development;
- Be responsible to address questions around product features, attributes, benefits or issues;
- Lead alignment of cross-functional plans and initiatives and academic collaborations.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Bachelor of Science with at least eleven years of industrial experience OR Master of Science with at least nine years of industrial experience OR Ph.D. in Chemistry with at least six years of industrial experience in pesticide formulation development;
- Familiarity with Local and Global regulatory requirements;
- Working knowledge of adjuvants (inerts) allowed for use in agrochemical formulations;
- Interpersonal skills and ability work across functions to drive product development;
- Proven track record of product development in agrochemical industry.
Relocation may be available for this role.