Must live in the U.S. and be authorized to work in the U.S.
Position requires experienced chemist that is able to work both independently and within a team environment on a project with minimal supervision and obtain quality results. Responsibilities include adhering to strict project timelines, maintaining a safe work place and to positively collaborate with Research and Production Chemists. The focus is on bench chemistry for both production and research & development for multi step processes.
- Full-Time, salaried, (40 - 45 hours/week ), Monday – Friday typically
- Must have a PhD in chemistry.
- Must live and be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to work in a multi-cultural team environment.
- Demonstrate problem solving abilities working on multi-step synthesis.
- Experienced in multi-step (>8 steps) synthetic sequences.
- Use of standard analytical equipment (e.g. NMR, HPLC, GC).
- Experience in milligram – multi-gram (>100g) reaction scale.
- Excellent oral / written communication and presentation skills.
- Self-sufficient, driven, and eager to succeed.
- Performs routine and non-routine chemical analysis.
- Sets up and simultaneously performs multiple laboratory chemical reactions and formulating experiments of various types.
- Safety, health and environmental excellence.
- Maintenance and operation of laboratory equipment.
- Chemistry proposals and development.
- Custom development and kilo scale synthesis of fine chemicals.
- Meet product development timelines.
- Sample development and production for specific customer needs.
- Ensure that all activities are conducted in a safe, healthy, and environmentally responsible manner.
- Experience in milligram-multi-gram (>100g) reaction.
- Experience in process chemistry and process development.
- Strong tendency toward collaboration and innovation.
- Experience with multi-parallel synthesis is a plus.
- Able to perform with minimal written or verbal instructions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Multi-task in a fast paced environment