SunHydrogen, Inc., the developer of a breakthrough technology to produce renewable hydrogen using the power of the sun, seeks a postdoctoral researcher to:
- Conduct a technoeconomic analysis for solar-driven hydrogen production.
- Design and optimize an integrated membrane-semiconductor system to accelerate scale-up of solar-to-hydrogen technology.
The work will take place at the University of Michigan, a research partner of SunHydrogen under Sponsored Research Agreement (SRA). The postdoctoral researcher will also work in remote collaboration with University of Iowa, an additional research partner to the company.
The role will also consist of writing reports, presentations, and manuscripts for the work. Further duties would include mentoring graduate student researchers.
Required and desired qualifications:
- PhD in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry
- Experience with technoeconomic analysis and device modeling, particularly semiconductor and transport modeling, and/or experimental photoelectrochemical devices.
If interested, please provide the following in your application:
- One-page cover letter detailing your research interests and what makes you an ideal fit for the role.
- Updated Curriculum Vitae.
- Contact information for at least 2 references.