Adesis is an extraordinary team looking for extraordinary talent! As a contract research organization, our mission is solving our clients’ complex chemistry problems and accelerating their research and manufacturing goals. Adesis offers promising careers in an inclusive work environment that embraces diversity, innovation, and collaboration.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic team of chemists and engineers to develop creative continuous flow chemistry solutions to our client’s synthesis and manufacturing problems. The main duties include:
- Apply chemical engineering principles and models (reaction kinetics, thermodynamics, heat / mass transfer and fluid dynamics) to evaluate and develop scalable and robust processes for target compounds.
- Work with the team to design continuous flow reactor suitable for the process chemistry need
- Devising reactor systems, including recommend materials and components, build and test / validate reactors
- Reaction analysis using common laboratory analytical techniques (i.e. HPLC, GC, MS…)
- Perform troubleshooting and maintenance of flow reactors and related instruments / components
- Keeping up with engineering literature
Education and Experience:
MS in chemical engineering with 0-2 years of experiences or BS/MS in chemical engineering with 1-3 years of working experience
- Demonstrate knowledge in reaction engineering, including reaction kinetics, axial dispersion, residence time distribution.
- Experience in flow chemistry technologies, including reactor design (PFRs and CSTRs) is preferred.
- Works well in a diverse and cross-functional team
LabVIEW, MATLAB, Design-Expert, and general Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint,…).
Our highly competitive employee package offers medical, dental and vision benefits 100% employer paid. Also included are:
- 401K Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Life, Disability and AD&D Insurance
- A generous time-off policy that includes up to twelve weeks of maternity/parental leave
We want you to start with us and retire with us.