Adesis is an extraordinary team looking for extraordinary talent! As a contract research organization, our mission is solving our clients’ complex chemistry problems and accelerating their research and manufacturing goals. Adesis offers promising careers in an inclusive work environment that embraces diversity, innovation, and collaboration.
Responsible for crystallization process development of intermediates and final compounds.
Education and Experience:
PhD or MS in chemistry and 3+ years industrial experience in crystallization process development of API’s, specialty chemicals and intermediates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop robust, safe and scalable crystallization processes for various organic and organo-metallic compounds, specialty chemicals, intermediates and APIs.
- Execute work packages to deliver efficient crystallization processes that can be transferred to manufacturing facility.
- Develop crystallization, precipitation or slurry wash processes for purification of intermediates.
- Apply relevant process technology to develop scalable crystallization processes.
- Apply relevant solid state analytical techniques in characterization of compounds.
- Apply DoE and QbD methods for process optimization
- Apply PAT tools to design, analyze and control manufacturing processes
- Identify critical process parameters which effect critical quality attributes
- Maintain chemistry synthesis notebook(s) and batch records as applicable
- Provide oral and written updates to as requested
- Provides written weekly updates and final synthesis reports to supervisor(s)
- Characterize compounds with little to no supervision.
- Attend all relevant safety training and follow SOPs
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, co-workers, and clients. Write scientific reports and synthesis procedures in order to enable other researchers. Effective presentation of information and responses to questions from managers, co-workers, and clients.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
Ability to solve problems and analyze data without supervision
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have significant knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Explorer, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, ChemDraw, Reaxys, Scifinder and etc.
Our highly competitive employee package offers medical, dental and vision benefits 100% employer paid. Also included are:
- 401K Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Life, Disability and AD&D Insurance
- A generous time-off policy that includes up to twelve weeks of maternity/parental leave
We want you to start with us and retire with us.